Party election broadcasts

Halfpenny

I just watched the Labour one for the European elections on ITV. They didn't spend a single minute outlining what they'd do for your vote, they just trash-talked the Conservatives throughout. Why should we vote for a party whose policies we know jack shit about? Their reputation's been tarnished by this expenses thing and Brown's lack of action, whereas Cameron came straight out and apologised for it. I'm by no means a tory but Brown's lost this election already

Party politics is rubbish. It doesn't work, and gets in the way of real work being done.

I'm gonna start a revolution with the aim being a Parliament full of MP's who have no parties, no affiliations or anything. The only people persauding them how to vote are their constituents, no party whips, no lobbyists.

Just think what we could get done if politicians spent all their time working for the country, rather than wasting time on party matters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.