Partytime at channel 5.

2sheikhs

What a xmas present for them. When City qualified for the CL last year, they must have thought they'd never be able to show us again. Now with the scum dropping into the europa, it's like 2 golden geese dropping into their laps. They'll be praying for us and the rags to go as far as possible and be kept apart until the final. If we both made the final, it would be record viewing figures for them.

we're now favs at ladbrokes, rags going to be pissed off lol!

Is it pot luck now then,I mean is everyone in the hat and whoever is drawn against each other plays each other ?

Or is it that two teams from same country cant draw each other shit still ?

meeesh said:
Is it pot luck now then,I mean is everyone in the hat and whoever is drawn against each other plays each other ?

Can't be drawn together in the next round. After that, it's a free draw.

As one of the four CL dropouts with the best record, we'll be seeded to play the 2nd leg at home. So will the rags, which will cause UEFA and the police a few headaches.

meeesh said:

We are seeded as we dropped out of the CL and we seeeded with top 8 teams who finished first, dont think we can play anyone in our country this round

think the draw for next 2 rounds is made tooo!

Dubai Blue said:
meeesh said:

Can't be drawn together in the next round. After that, it's a free draw.

As one of the four CL dropouts with the best record, we'll be seeded to play the 2nd leg at home. So will the rags, which will cause UEFA and the police a few headaches.

OK mate thanks for that,bloody hell yea,one will have to move to a wednesday then surely,cannot see us both being at home on the same night....ever

Final
Location Bucharest, Romania
Opened 6 September 2011
Owner Municipality of Bucharest
Surface Grass
Construction cost € 168 million[1]
Architect Max Bögl[2] – Astaldi
Capacity 55,200 Football

mcmanus said:
Rag mate told me there going to be on ITV4 and us Channel bloody 5.

If and it's a big if at the moment,but if we draw Celtic(if they go through) for instance,ITV would have a big say in who screens that,and I would say ITV would beat CH 5 in that war

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.