Partytime at channel 5.

meeesh said:
Dubai Blue said:
meeesh said:
Is it pot luck now then,I mean is everyone in the hat and whoever is drawn against each other plays each other ?

Or is it that two teams from same country cant draw each other shit still ?
Can't be drawn together in the next round. After that, it's a free draw.

As one of the four CL dropouts with the best record, we'll be seeded to play the 2nd leg at home. So will the rags, which will cause UEFA and the police a few headaches.

OK mate thanks for that,bloody hell yea,one will have to move to a wednesday then surely,cannot see us both being at home on the same night....ever

One would probably be on the Tuesday and one on the Thursday. That was what happened last year when both teams in Salonika were at home in the first leg in the round of 32 - our game with Aris was brought forward 48 hours, while PAOK faced CSKA Moscow at the same time as all the other games were played (on the Thursday).

Sure as shit the rags will get the tuesday game then meaning a saturday kick off for the prem game,with us being thursday/sunday

The stadium for the final is the same stadium United played Otelul Golati at this i think year as their stadium was too small for CL games..

Epic Ground!!

meeesh said:
mcmanus said:
Rag mate told me there going to be on ITV4 and us Channel bloody 5.

If and it's a big if at the moment,but if we draw Celtic(if they go through) for instance,ITV would have a big say in who screens that,and I would say ITV would beat CH 5 in that war

Not a chance CH 5 have the broadcasting rights until next year when ITV take over so CH 5 get the pick of the games and have the final too.

ITV 4 get the left overs but I also think they have to try and show every english league also like ITV have too for the CL games.

mcfcscottmcfc said:
meeesh said:
Is it pot luck now then,I mean is everyone in the hat and whoever is drawn against each other plays each other ?

Or is it that two teams from same country cant draw each other shit still ?

We are seeded as we dropped out of the CL and we seeeded with top 8 teams who finished first, dont think we can play anyone in our country this round

think the draw for next 2 rounds is made tooo!

12 teams mate, when the draw for last 32 has been done they do the next round but not sure how it works

anymore than 2sheiks said:
What a xmas present for them. When City qualified for the CL last year, they must have thought they'd never be able to show us again. Now with the scum dropping into the europa, it's like 2 golden geese dropping into their laps. They'll be praying for us and the rags to go as far as possible and be kept apart until the final. If we both made the final, it would be record viewing figures for them.
To be fair 6 people is there record so far

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.