Pass of the season!

dicey89 said:
Without doubt the Silva volley to set Dzeko striding away from Ferdinand in the 6-1.

Also, everyone says when Clichy curled to Aguero against Wolves, but the pass in question was Aguero to Clichy who laid to Johnson - I'm quite sure anyway!

That was Norwich. Clichy definitely nutmegged a player then curled a blinding pass round the defence.

My nomination goes to Milner against Villa. Pizarro made some tremendous passes in his first few appearances too.

Everyone's entiled to their own opinion, but there are quite a few passes i rate higher than Silva's volley to Dzeko. My reasoning is that the gap between the rags defenders was so wide that the margin for error ws big compared to a lot of other passes we've seen this season. Silva could have underhit it or overhit it slightly and Dzeko would still have go on the end of it because he would have changed his run. Silva could also have hit it a couple of yards, maybe more, either to the left or right and it would still have put Dzeko through on goal.

That's why i rate his pass to Milner v Everton and Clichy's to Aguero at Wolves as better passes. There was no other way for the ball to find it's intended target.

I can see Tricky Trev's point, but it was still a special pass.

Clichy's pass to Aguero was brilliant, as was Silva's against Everton, but didn't Silva do a similar thing against Wigan, this time threading through to Aguero? Brilliant again, the guy's a genius!!

Not necessarily pass of the season but deserves a mention, Milner's pass to AJ against Villa leading up to his goal.

The technique on Silvas pass to Dzeko is unreal but the holes in Uniteds defence take the shine off a wee bit.

The pass against Inter for me, takes out 3 defenders with one pass.

What a player

Silva's pass at the swamp was out of this world but he had more space than the pass to Milner against Everton. Being surrounded by 3 defenders and his back to to goal, it had to be inch perfect, his turn and the weight of the pass was pure perfection.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
dicey89 said:
Without doubt the Silva volley to set Dzeko striding away from Ferdinand in the 6-1.

Also, everyone says when Clichy curled to Aguero against Wolves, but the pass in question was Aguero to Clichy who laid to Johnson - I'm quite sure anyway!

That was Norwich. Clichy definitely nutmegged a player then curled a blinding pass round the defence.

My nomination goes to Milner against Villa. Pizarro made some tremendous passes in his first few appearances too.
It was wolves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.