passport advice please

the plasterer

lad who is working on the same job as me, his wife has won a mini break in barcelona, problem is he is due to fly home on the 15th of feb, but his passport expires on the 17th of feb, anyone know if he is ok to travel??, can his new one be fast tracked or anything??

lad who is working on the same job as me, his wife has won a mini break in barcelona, problem is he is due to fly home on the 15th of feb, but his passport expires on the 17th of feb, anyone know if he is ok to travel??, can his new one be fast tracked or anything??

He's fucked its March mate, think he's missed his flight ;-p

You can go to the passport office in Liverpool and pick one up the same day.

Its 8th March 2016

I don't understand. He's flying back from Barcelona two days before his passport expires yet there's a problem?

thanks mate, nice one
I know this will be a pain in the backside, but I'd suggest he phones the airline to double check, mainly because a lot of countries require six months validity, just to make sure he's not going to end up with someone on check-in or at the gate who thinks they know better than the governments website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.