Past City Players Not Everyone Rated, But You Miss Now

MarsLlama

Thought this might be a fun counter-balance to the other thread. I'll start with one:

Jesus Navas.

Yeah he was a bit rubbish, but I always liked him. He came to us despite crippling homesickness, always gave his absolute best, was passionate and worked as hard as anyone. Very pleased to see him doing well for Sevilla.

You could also add your favourite moments from the player you chose- for me it'd be him hyping up the City fans at Wembley after scoring his penalty in the shootout vs Liverpool in 2016.

Thought this might be a fun counter-balance to the other thread. I'll start with one:

Jesus Navas.

Yeah he was a bit rubbish, but I always liked him. He came to us despite crippling homesickness, always gave his absolute best, was passionate and worked as hard as anyone. Very pleased to see him doing well for Sevilla.

You could also add your favourite moments from the player you chose- for me it'd be him hyping up the City fans at Wembley after scoring his penalty in the shootout vs Liverpool in 2016.
Underrated at times for me. That first season he was good and very productive, 2nd in assists only to Silva I think.

After that, his limitations became more and more evident because our teams standards were slipping all over under Pellegrini. Still did whatever was asked of him.

Definitely another one for me. Yeah he was defensively not great but I always enjoyed watching him play. Still remember him proudly showing off the gap in his teeth after he lost one in a derby, I think to that bastard Ibrahimovic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.