Past the post, I am totally totally confident.

ABU inc GDR said:
What a tosser!!!

All CITY FANS SHOULD BOYCOTT THE DAFT BUGGA!!!!

This is the only way to hurt him.

Im not a gambler, but if I were I would have nothing to do with his company. Come on, you know it is your duty to hit him in the pocket.

Mike N said:
ABU inc GDR said:
What a tosser!!!

All CITY FANS SHOULD BOYCOTT THE DAFT BUGGA!!!!

This is the only way to hurt him.

Im not a gambler, but if I were I would have nothing to do with his company. Come on, you know it is your duty to hit him in the pocket.
Which is why the rag coont came out the day after QPR and tried to suck our collective cocks saying he got it wrong yadda yadda ...
We know who and what he is and we should spern the coont like we would spern a rabid dog
I remember cleaning the twats car as a kid in Broughton Park
Wouldn´t piss on it now

What a twat! Has he never heard the phrase about it not being over til the fat lady sings?

Still it's his dosh. If he paid out early to all the rag betters, would he be able to recoup it? It's not like you put your name and address on the betting slip is it? Also, he would still have to pay out to all the people who backed City wouldn't he? So he ended up up paying out twice. Surprised that he is still in business if that's his approach to stumping up.

Classic rag arrogance that backfired spectacularly as it did with so many of them ("Championees!", "City's cracking up", "20!", etc.).

Bet hes laughing all the way to the bank that fella with 20k on and the one for 72k.

Typical "yoonited"

This tool has paid out twice on united winning the league before it has been won! And both times they lost it lol to arsenal and us :-)

keep paying Fred

What a complete and utter COCK

Wonder what amazing bet he has in mind for the coming season?

Maybe: Back United to win the Premier league and if any other team wins it, I'll refund all losing bets?

Sounds even better than his last silly brag!

LOL

ALL OUR LIVES said:
Didn't know he could do this . What about all the blues that had quite rightly bet on City to win the League. I don't bet but I'd demand my money. You can't just decide who won the league. You re not the FA Fred !

He would have had to pay every single person that put money on city winning the league mate. But Fred thought he was smart taking the piss paying out on united before its won. Total backfire

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.