Pastore

Juventino said:
I suggested that because I don't believe you watch Palermo or Pastore for that fact.

so , given that i'm italian and you are english , who of us is probable watch more italian football ?!?!?!

you are really funny

Pastore is much like Silva. Im sure he could play on the wings (im pretty sure he's right footed), but his best role is still in the hole behind the striker or in the midfield.

Doesnt have nearly as much pace as AJ or Silva though.

Im pretty sure Mancini could make it work, but I dont want to see Silva losing his place to him, much less Yaya. I guess he could take up Barrys position, but he lacks the defensive quality that Barry certainly has.

NinoK said:
Pastore is much like Silva. Im sure he could play on the wings (im pretty sure he's right footed), but his best role is still in the hole behind the striker or in the midfield.

Doesnt have nearly as much pace as AJ or Silva though.

Im pretty sure Mancini could make it work, but I dont want to see Silva losing his place to him, much less Yaya. I guess he could take up Barrys position, but he lacks the defensive quality that Barry certainly has.

----------yaya-------de jong---------
silva------------pastore---------tevez
-----------------balotelli----------------

There's two problems with that Mancio. Silva is not a traditional left winger, he likes the freedom to roam. But perhaps the most significant one being that Yaya is not played as a CDM, he's played as a CAM.

C_T_I_D said:
There's two problems with that Mancio. Silva is not a traditional left winger, he likes the freedom to roam. But perhaps the most significant one being that Yaya is not played as a CDM, he's played as a CAM.

if you play a line of silva-pastore-tevez you dont must see at that as at a dead nature picture , they move...

yaya can play everywhere in a midfield.

Stuuuuuu said:
Mancio said:
if you play a line of silva-pastore-tevez you dont must see at that as at a dead nature picture , they move...

I've read this sentence about 6 times now, and my head is beginning to hurt.

se fai giocare una linea composta da silva-pastore e tevez non devi pensarli come se fossero un quadro di una natura morta. devi pensare che si muovono.

this is the original , now i do my best wishes for a translation to understand :O)

Mancio said:
Stuuuuuu said:
I've read this sentence about 6 times now, and my head is beginning to hurt.

se fai giocare una linea composta da silva-pastore e tevez non devi pensarli come se fossero un quadro di una natura morta. devi pensare che si muovono.

this is the original , now i do my best wishes for a translation to understand :O)
Im sure everyone understands what you mean, just ignore it.

I like you mancio, you have a great sence of humer

And in Italy:

Mi piaci Mancio, hai un grande senso dell'umorismo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.