pathetic rag

azatheblue

you should of heard what this pathetic little rag said today.i had my city top on at college . i dont even no the guy and he just came up to me and said , oo i take it tht city fans will be crawling out of the woodwork now that youre becoming sum world class team , then did sum sarcastic laf. i said weve never been in the woodwork mate were proud fans , ur probli the first rag ive seen since the barca game , he went oo slag united off when u lose a final, oo i forgot u never will coz u wont get too any , then he just walked off . what a stupid tosser

azatheblue said:
you should of heard what this pathetic little rag said today.i had my city top on at college . i dont even no the guy and he just came up to me and said , oo i take it tht city fans will be crawling out of the woodwork now that youre becoming sum world class team , then did sum sarcastic laf. i said weve never been in the woodwork mate were proud fans , ur probli the first rag ive seen since the barca game , he went oo slag united off when u lose a final, oo i forgot u never will coz u wont get too any , then he just walked off . what a stupid tosser

I bet you're not studying English.

stony said:
azatheblue said:

pmsl

...but that rag does sound like a prize cnut (as do most)... those fukcers are shaking in their boots...

C.T.I.D.

stony said:
azatheblue said:

Stony,belter that lad,i,ve just spat my drink all over the keyboard

stony said:
azatheblue said:

This deserves more than lol. I actually laughed out loud. Funniest thing i'v heard this week. Quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.