pathetic rag

stony said:
azatheblue said:
you should of heard what this pathetic little rag said today.i had my city top on at college . i dont even no the guy and he just came up to me and said , oo i take it tht city fans will be crawling out of the woodwork now that youre becoming sum world class team , then did sum sarcastic laf. i said weve never been in the woodwork mate were proud fans , ur probli the first rag ive seen since the barca game , he went oo slag united off when u lose a final, oo i forgot u never will coz u wont get too any , then he just walked off . what a stupid tosser

I bet you're not studying English.

Absolute quality response stony!

stony said:
azatheblue said:
you should of heard what this pathetic little rag said today.i had my city top on at college . i dont even no the guy and he just came up to me and said , oo i take it tht city fans will be crawling out of the woodwork now that youre becoming sum world class team , then did sum sarcastic laf. i said weve never been in the woodwork mate were proud fans , ur probli the first rag ive seen since the barca game , he went oo slag united off when u lose a final, oo i forgot u never will coz u wont get too any , then he just walked off . what a stupid tosser

I bet you're not studying English.

The rag does sound like a stupid tosser indeed, but that reply! BRILLIANT! :)

Would he have said that if we were still poor as fuck and struggling at the bottom of the Prem, or in the Championship, Lg1 or worse? NO!

Why then? Well is it because they are in fear that their reign at the top of English footy is coming to an end and a new world order is coming and gatecrashing the party of the three teams in red who have dominated English football for the last 50 years (United Liverpool + Arsenal)? YES!

The future is bright and the future is blue! I can see the top 4 being dominated by a new breed of clubs in the coming decades! Clubs that havent rinsed the rules of tax paying by just pushing/breaking the barriers of insolvency for years and years will be struggling to fill their grounds and to get a foothold in any competition, the worst of these could find themselves in Leeds United's position or even go bust!

25 years from now in 2034 the top 4 for the Champions Lg qualification could well read:
1. City
2. QPR
3. Chelsea
4. Everton (cos i can see them getting a big rich owner in the next 10 years)

United will be a once big club like Burnley used to be and we will be right up there! And the Rags know this fine well and that is why this prick confronted you in the corridoor at college! I would have said to him; "well i'll tell you what mate, i'll meet you with a few mates at Old Trafford for the derby next season!" He would probably have said; "yeah well erm.........errrr......i dont actually go to the games! But err, ................. shit look at the time got to go! See ya shitty scum!"

danburge82 said:
Would he have said that if we were still poor as fuck and struggling at the bottom of the Prem, or in the Championship, Lg1 or worse? NO!

Why then? Well is it because they are in fear that their reign at the top of English footy is coming to an end and a new world order is coming and gatecrashing the party of the three teams in red who have dominated English football for the last 50 years (United Liverpool + Arsenal)? YES!

The future is bright and the future is blue! I can see the top 4 being dominated by a new breed of clubs in the coming decades! Clubs that havent rinsed the rules of tax paying by just pushing/breaking the barriers of insolvency for years and years will be struggling to fill their grounds and to get a foothold in any competition, the worst of these could find themselves in Leeds United's position or even go bust!

25 years from now in 2034 the top 4 for the Champions Lg qualification could well read:
1. City
2. QPR
3. Chelsea
4. Everton (cos i can see them getting a big rich owner in the next 10 years)

United will be a once big club like Burnley used to be and we will be right up there! And the Rags know this fine well and that is why this prick confronted you in the corridoor at college! I would have said to him; "well i'll tell you what mate, i'll meet you with a few mates at Old Trafford for the derby next season!" He would probably have said; "yeah well erm.........errrr......i dont actually go to the games! But err, ................. shit look at the time got to go! See ya shitty scum!"

Amen!!!! ...........
(Never mind not going to the game.... most have no idea where the swamp is)

True - I bet if you stopped 10 rags on Market Street in town and asked them to direct you to the Swamp - none of them would have a fucking clue!

dario2739 said:
True - I bet if you stopped 10 rags on Market Street in town and asked them to direct you to the Swamp - none of them would have a fucking clue!

"Its defo in Manchester ..... I think"

Matt Diablo said:
If anyone spoke to me like that.... well they wouldn't - stop being a pussy, learn how to spell and talk, stop smoking Krack and stick up for yourself.

u bell-end . i do stick up for myself .im not gonna start kickin off in college with sum guy in his 40's u fukin clown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.