Patience is a virtue!

BibbyBlue85

There's no doubt about it that Sunday is going to be packed full of tension as we go in search of our first Premier League crown and first league title in 44 years but it is vital we keep our cool in the stands. The players will be tense maybe even nervous at the prospect of rewriting our history and maybe changing the face of English football for the foreseeable future but we must stay strong, focus in the stands will breed focus and confidence on the pitch.

QPR needing only a point to survive will pack the midfield and look to occupy a 4-5-1 formation with Zamora possibly starting up top on his own, the spaces will be few and far between but we must keep our support loud, loyal and proud. We may not make a fast start and score early, we may not even be leading at halftime but we need to believe and keep the faith. The lads have shown us that they'll fight to the end and Sunday will be no different, we are notorious this season for breaking teams down in the second half so like I said earlier, keep the faith and the spirit of 68.

Patience is a virtue! Come On City

It is but the team must start quickly,much quicker than they usually do. Make QPR run their bollocks off chasing shadows.

Lets hope for a goal in the first half to settle the nerves!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
It is but the team must start quickly,much quicker than they usually do. Make QPR run their bollocks off chasing shadows.

Lets hope for a goal in the first half to settle the nerves!

we want 6 !!

My wife says the samething to me. Its absolute crap.

I wish the game was tomorrow. an extra day is killing me.

My three year old told his kinder teacher today that United are crap .and City are the best.
We now live in Melbourne - and she had no idea what he was on about

Jesus Christ, that Barclay advert on this forum is awesome.

Everybody keeps saying about qpr packing the midfield which they will but has any team come this season and tried to open up against us, this isnt new.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.