Patrice Evra

The thing is, it was all so juvenile. The act of a very immature and Infantile adult. There must be some rag fans somewhere who were cringing in embarrassment when he interrupted the presenter. I know if one of ours had done something so crass and puerile I would have been deeply ashamed.

The thing is, it was all so juvenile. The act of a very immature and Infantile adult. There must be some rag fans somewhere who were cringing in embarrassment when he interrupted the presenter. I know if one of ours had done something so crass and puerile I would have been deeply ashamed.

Agreed, came across quite forced as well.

He comes across as an unpredictable, aggressive violent thug and bully. He's the tosser in the pub everyone avoids and cringes if he starts talking to them or they spot him in there. He needs dropping from whatever sports companies employ him.

Of all the hateable pricks that have played for them over the years, it says a lot about this fella that he is quite simply the biggest **** I've ever had the misfortune of witnessing. Wonder if he still loses sleep over Trevor Sinclair running rings around him on his debut?

He comes across as an unpredictable, aggressive violent thug and bully. He's the tosser in the pub everyone avoids and cringes if he starts talking to them or they spot him in there. He needs dropping from whatever sports companies employ him.
He's ideal for Sly Sports then. Yet another former rag being paid to champion his former team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.