Patrick Roberts - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. The "He'll be playing Champions League football" doesn't really mean a whole lot when it's getting thrashed by PSG and Bayern. I just hope they can finish third in the group so he at least gets some Europa League games as well.
Yeah I think Europa League is best for Celtic overall, it's a competition that suits their level and Roberts should get more time to attack than in games against team like PSG where he is defending 95% of the time.

Woke up this morning to see that Pat had scored in the Champs League.

Can anyone comment on his performances so far this season? How's the lad doing?

@Magicpole ?

Woke up this morning to see that Pat had scored in the Champs League.

Can anyone comment on his performances so far this season? How's the lad doing?

@Magicpole ?

He missed the CL qualifiers and due to that hasn't hit top form yet, but he is getting there. Against Rangers he set up our second and caused them problems until he was replaced by Forrest.

Last night he played well and scored a goal although he got a deflection. He tracks back brilliantly and really puts a shift in. He is being double marked by defenders but that only works so long.

He will only get better. We love him and he knows what it's all about to play for us.

We play Bayern next and that should be interesting to see for yourself how he is doing.

Yeah I think Europa League is best for Celtic overall, it's a competition that suits their level and Roberts should get more time to attack than in games against team like PSG where he is defending 95% of the time.

Every team I have seen so far will be defending 95% against PSG.

You obviously didn't watch last night's game then.

It was an exaggeration obviously. I still think they are the team to beat if they don't self destruct with internal aggro.

Would back them to beat anyone. Do they have the bottle though when they go behind to a better team? That's another thing they will need to prove.

It was an exaggeration obviously. I still think they are the team to beat if they don't self destruct with internal aggro.

Would back them to beat anyone. Do they have the bottle though when they go behind to a better team? That's another thing they will need to prove.

A wild exaggeration. They are lethal on the counter.

Haven't seen enough of them yet to appraise how good they are. From what I've seen though it certainly looks like they'll be in the mix.

A wild exaggeration. They are lethal on the counter.

Haven't seen enough of them yet to appraise how good they are. From what I've seen though it certainly looks like they'll be in the mix.

They are the best team I have see at CP. they are perfectly balanced. Their close control and movement is a sight to behold.

If they are on it then they will be the team to beat. For me it's all about heart. If they have that then it will take some performance to beat them.

Going forward they are a nightmare to stop. You don't want them last 16 stage, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.