Patson Daka

Daka/Haaland/Messi next summer. I doubt we’d get any, but they would completely change our forward line up. Our attacking line up currently doesn’t do anything for me. Sergio is over the hill, Jesus can’t stay fit, Mahrez is wank, Torres looks good and Sterling needs support. Want to see pace and players who can bang them in consistently.

Wouldn't we be best recruiting Salzburgs head scout and find out who they are planning to sign next?

Cut out the middleman and save us a few quid ;-)

This is not such a throwaway idea.

This is a point I've been making. We have a football scout's dream situation; a plethora of clubs he can send his players to.

So far we have just found mainly non entities to send to our CFG clubs. How can the scouting be so shit, that we haven't snared one top prospect ? The best signings have been recent kids here in the UK.

Tbf I like the look of the Brazillians we have just signed & one ir two, like Braaf, are more like it, but on the whole, scouts from the 60s working for the CFG, with no stats or computers, just a shed a phone & a pack of Woodbines, would have picked up a higher level of footballer.

We have signed a right load of mundane tosh from Europe & some clubs keep finding gems.

Sign all of their scouts.

This is a point I've been making. We have a football scout's dream situation; a plethora of clubs he can send his players to.

So far we have just found mainly non entities to send to our CFG clubs. How can the scouting be so shit, that we haven't snared one top prospect ? The best signings have been recent kids here in the UK.

Tbf I like the look of the Brazillians we have just signed & one ir two, like Braaf, are more like it, but on the whole, scouts from the 60s working for the CFG, with no stats or computers, just a shed a phone & a pack of Woodbines, would have picked up a higher level of footballer.

We have signed a right load of mundane tosh from Europe & some clubs keep finding gems.

we could used loads off here, there's loads in the transfer forum that think they know a good player, all they do is log onto FM, fifa and jobs a goodun

Scouting is not the only problem. These guys have played for years in their teams so they also improve. What is the point if we scout everybody but we don’t trust them and play them. Trusting what you have scouted is the most important thing for me

City needs to develop some clubs in Africa, like Rights to dream acadamy etc.
Im for that we sign Patson Daka at the moment

Scouting is not the only problem. These guys have played for years in their teams so they also improve. What is the point if we scout everybody but we don’t trust them and play them. Trusting what you have scouted is the most important thing for me
We don't have to play them if they're not even at our club.

Instead of signing non entities & sending hem to the CFG, we could sign actual talent & send it there.

Then bring the best ones to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.