Paul Dickov new manager of Oldham

Defintely think we should organise a trip to the first game when we're not playing the same day. Still got my 99 season shirt - would be immense to see a few 100 of us turn up wearing the kit from the playoff final.

Never had a second team before but this could change all that (as long as Dicov stays in charge anyway)

Well I can tell you he is on holiday currently as I was chatting to him at the baggage carousel at Faro airport on Saturday morning just gone! Top bloke - very genuine and he told me that he had a "couple of coaching options". Wished him the best and told him that we wouldn't be where we were now without him...sure he has heard it before but I had to tell him again as I absolutely believe it!

Wonder if he takes the squad on holiday to Spain as a team building exercise?

CONGRATS PAUL DICKOV, anyone else get the feeling, that if anyone dosnt give there all like he did throughout his carrer will be down the road,sharpist!
oldham, will defffo get better now..

PJMCC1UK said:
Whoever it is their official site has said the announcement is delayed due to the new guy being on holiday.

And Dickov is on holiday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.