Paul Ince talks nonsense

**** wouldn’t get in our squad in his prime and he knows it.

He’s a fucking idiot and his managerial career shows every owner knows it.

Bollocks. He'd have finished top 2, won the FA Cup and the Champions League if he'd took over from peg.

There's none so blind as those that can't see (straight).

I see this earlier panic haha really he forgets it's us been winning all the trophys these past years and Dippers have won shit,what a cock.

Funny thing is the last few weeks' fixtures up until Wednesday it was undeniably the exact opposite of what he says. We were battering teams, including Chelsea and Arsenal, while they were scraping by or drawing or losing. Then one matchday where the roles are reversed, and we are panicking ffs lol

The Guvnor......He can hardly string 2 sentences together....or did I mean words....? Fuck off back to MK Dons

When I saw the thread title I thought well that's a statement of the bleedin' obvious, but then I wondered if there wasn't some weird reverse Clarkie type thing going on so I clicked on it, only to discover that it was a statement of the bleedin' obvious after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.