Paul Lake - Youtube Request

Bellamy's Caddy

I know there's threads knocking around about Paul's book. However, I thought this was deserves its own topic. I wasn't old enough to go to games when Paul was in the City first team and although I'm aware of how highly regarded he was as a player I'd love to see some footage of him in action.

I'm too young to have seen Colin Bell play but fortunately I've seen loads of videos over the years to gain a sense of the type of player he was, I don't have that with Paul Lake because I haven't been able to track down many clips of him playing.

I was wondering if any of the people that create some of the brilliant youtube videos would be able to string a compilation together of some of Paul Lake's best moments for us. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to gain an idea of what he was like as a player and its a chance for the fans who watched him at the time to remind themselves just how good he was.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

His best goal is at 1.23 of this video...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCHkHVjKnp0#t=85s[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.