Paul Lakes August review

remember arthur mann

Great piece on the official site, gives a great run down on the new signings, especially of Garcia , likening his stamina to that of Colin Bell and being rated by others to be like Roy Keane. B OODY HELL! Bring it on!

Excellent! just watched after the 'head's up' on here. Hope this is a regular addition.

Agreed. One of the my favourite videos on the OS for a while!

Lake,s review is well worth a look.

on a personal note, i,m very happy that Paul Lake is so comfortable in that role for city, .he adds a touch of class to the review,with his insight and comment.
Really pleased that the best footballer i ever saw play for city seems to be well in and respected by the club.
that means a lot. Well done City.

excellent review,love lakey,glad he looks happy and content with life,could of become bitter and twisted after what happened to him.

he comes across as a real big fan with great inside knowledge,and very positive as well,his review about garcia(never seen him play)has made me really look forward to him pulling on the blue shirt.

little story,back in the day i was given the chance to go into the players longe after the match,that was the day lakey swollowed his tounge,i got to go into the player lounge,but no players were there,they were at the hospital visiting lakey :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.