Paul Merson

CityFan94

He called us "absolutely phenomenal" in his column today.

His only criticism of us last season was that we relied too heavily on Tevez and that we were too defensive in some games. Both points I think were 100% true last season.

This season, he's said nothing but good words about us and, after all the moaning about how the press potray us, it's good to see that some pundits (that know what they're talking about) are starting to give us deserved praise.

it's called bandwagon jumping

we aren't going anywhere. it's a case of, if you can't beat 'em..

i actually don't mind merson, nor did i last season. i don't agree with a lot of what he says, but he is entertaining whilst he does it.

CityFan94 said:
He called us "absolutely phenomenal" in his column today.

His only criticism of us last season was that we relied too heavily on Tevez and that we were too defensive in some games. Both points I think were 100% true last season.

This season, he's said nothing but good words about us and, after all the moaning about how the press potray us, it's good to see that some pundits (that know what they're talking about) are starting to give us deserved praise.

Pricks like merson would be better off shot

Aphex said:
it's called bandwagon jumping

we aren't going anywhere. it's a case of, if you can't beat 'em..

i actually don't mind merson, nor did i last season. i don't agree with a lot of what he says, but he is entertaining whilst he does it.

Have you ever considered that some pundits are just commenting on what happens on the pitch? He hasn't said anything negative about us this season, because there hasn't been anything to comment on. Last season he gave accurate views on City relying too heavily on Tevez and being too defensive in big games. Both aren't the case this season and he's said that.

He's a good pundit. He explains things hilariously, but he has some very good points.

Paul Merson should be chucked in a cage with Ian Wright, where they would fight to the death. At least then there'd only be one of the cnuts left.

Someone will find that clip of him on Soccer Saturday last season slagging us off for being boring and unadventurous.

For him now to be saying we were ok last season just smacks (!) of him realising what a tosser he sounded.

Can't stand him. Can't even tawk proper either.

Bilston Blue said:
Paul Merson should be chucked in a cage with Ian Wright, where they would fight to the death. At least then there'd only be one of the cnuts left.

Did you read what Ian Wright wrote in his column in The Sun? He's 1000000x more of a prick towards us!<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:32 am --<br /><br />
interpol said:
Someone will find that clip of him on Soccer Saturday last season slagging us off for being boring and unadventurous.

For him now to be saying we were ok last season just smacks (!) of him realising what a tosser he sounded.

Can't stand him. Can't even tawk proper either.

Or maybe were just playing differently than we were last season? We didn't play good football a lot of the time last year. It's like watching a different team this season. How can't you see that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.