Paul Merson

Pep and the players are breaking records left right and centre and this clown writes us off because we have lost 2 out of around 40 games (we sent a weakened side to Shaktar and we would have undeservedly won at the Dippers if their was another ten minutes to play) Bayern , Real , Barca have all had their problems this season and have all certainly lost more games than us .Maybe Merson has been on the powder again ,but if we get the league wrapped up by Easter, hopefully we will be resting players for the assault on the Champs league , would be nice if we got to the final and Wio , Scholes , Owen et al have to route for the English team on BT , would be comedy gold.

I've not read the thread as i hate the thick cnunt, him and the rest of his cronies on g,s, Saturday can all fuck off rag infested twats

LhBJjKj.gif

Love that article 'collapse at Liverpool'! As far as I'm aware we've only lost once this season, away to a team that were 17 games unbeaten themselves and had a weeks warm weather training while we had a mid week fixture. Don't let that stand in the way of a good story though..

Merson is a moron. Actually a disgrace he is paid for his opinion on anything!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.