Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but he has contributed nothing to Utd for the past 3 or 4 managers.

He’s 29 years old and his career has gone down the shitter because of him
certainly not down to how bad Utd are.

How many games has he been fit for this season ? That alone is perfect reason to go nowhere near him.

Embarrassing that we even linked to him

Come on the scum are a rancid shit show of a club!

Yes Mourinho has fallen out with players
Pogba fell out with Ferguson previously
Pogba never answered or responded himself to the revelation of his Rolls Royce ego trip. Surely if he had good reason then his entourage and personal PR team would have leaked it? After all, they leak about everything else
Missing training. Posting laughing pictures on social media when they lost. Posting gloating images when Mourinho was sacked.
Not someone we need in our dressing room.
If we are talking about dodging questions, you appear to have swerved why he has been shit and uncommitted under every other coach since Mourinho was sacked?
If, as you seem hell bent on insisting, that all Pogba’s problems were Mourinho’s fault, then just what’s his excuse for his pitiful level of performance since then?
Pogba was in a contract standoff with Ferguson. Ferguson was raging that Pogba wouldn't sign & the reason was over £3m. Pogba stuck to his guns with Ferguson telling him the only way was down after ManUre.

Juvé came knocking & Pogba signed on a free with an £18m signing on fee which was EXACTLY the SAME TERMS Ferguson refused him. Several years later, ManUre bought him back from Juvé for a world record £95m! ManUre didn't seem to arse about his attitude then, after outbidding City by £23m.

Why should Pogba lower himself to respond to every bit of crap thrown at him? Don't you think superstar users of social media have better things to be getting on with? The question you should be asking is why The Fail repeated Moureen's account WITHOUT seeking a response from Pogba? ESPECIALLY as Moureen has form for falling out with & smearing players with lies & exaggerations?

Here's Pogba's only alleged response to Moureen's claims:

"The French midfielder reportedly claimed to his United teammates that Jose failed in his attempts to turn the fans against him, during training on Tuesday."

Sound familiar? :-\

Can you name me a standout ManUre player over the last 6 years? One who you'd happily have in our squad now? What have ManUre won over the last 4 years? Considering many Pogba detractors are claiming he's constantly injured, well ManUre's woes cam hardly be blamed on Pogba can they?

Also, if he's so toxic, why did they offer him a contract extension, or not try to sell him when he made it clear he wouldn't sign one?

Pogba of juve is an asset to any team he goes to Including us and if we did sign him I would support the transfer the sane as any other player .
That was Pogba of 4 years ago, no doubting the guy is hugely talented but he is wasting that talent through laziness.

Even playing for his country for me he is hugely overrated.

Could be a shrewd move but I doubt we’d meet his obscene wage demands.

I think we missed a trick with Camavinga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.