Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of those transfers that would either work out tremendously or be an absolute trainwreck.

Major question marks over his fitness and whether he would work hard enough, but he doesn't get into a Guardiola side until he gets his arse in gear and we've seen him do it for France.

He's a bloody good player when he's in form and if it clicks we could get a world class player on a free. But his problem is massive inconsistency.

I personally wouldn't really judge a player by his perfomances at United. It's a career graveyard and if Pep and the club think they could get a tune out of him, it's an interesting prospect...

The shit stirring factor alone is enough to get me relatively excited about it.

The one thing that makes me think this could work out is that the rag bastards have an amazing ability of making good players look like shite over the last decade.

I don't think kev would look good in that utd team. Fuck it if he's free and the financials makes sense do it. Hope he scores the winner against those fucks with a handball in the 97th

That's the difference between United and us, he's been allowed to get away with it,through weak management and being in a club of egotistical wankers.
Here he would be out of the door .
On a free transfer,it's a no brainer, he certainty isn't shite,as some have said on here.
He has the technical ability to play in our midfield quite comfortably and he is not weak, he will flourish under Pep if he comes. He wants to prove his critics wrong desperately and the last person to bin the rags for us turned out quite well so I'm all for it

Pogba KDB
Rodri

That is an unreal midfield.

He has the technical ability to play in our midfield quite comfortably and he is not weak, he will flourish under Pep if he comes. He wants to prove his critics wrong desperately and the last person to bin the rags for us turned out quite well so I'm all for it

Pogba KDB
Rodri

That is an unreal midfield.
All we’d need is a flat back 6 to protect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.