Paul Robinson maybe joining rags

Trust me lads, you dont want this joker anywhere near your club, I know he left us 8 years ago but the old problems remain, ie a shot from distance and hes beat.
The year we went down he was an absolute disgrace, and I have always said if Martyn wasnt fucked off we would most likely have stayed up.
Robinson went to Arsenal that season for a fitness test, along with Kewell, Kewell passed but Robinson failed quite badly, in fact it was remarked at the time that it was the worst showing Wenger had ever seen.
If that lot at The Piggary want him, one of you lads should volunteer to drive him there, hes awful

charliebigspuds said:
Scum Hating Leeds Fan said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
so they want another shit flapper then?
I doubt its true, they dont buy players, EVER!!

you don't understand mate, he was born in Salford and came through their youth team, he's been on loan since then!
Ahhhh I see, explains why the **** didnt buy my a pint in TGI Fridays all those years ago then, his lovely lass Rebecca did though

A flapper that looks like an overstuffed sausage roll.

Hope it happens.

Scum Hating Leeds Fan said:
moomba said:
A flapper that looks like an overstuffed sausage roll.

Hope it happens.
If it does, shoot on sight against him.
Hes more zookeeper than goalkeepr

I'm starting to really like your posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.