Paul Scholes - Has 'left' Oldham (p20)

I had the displeasure of working with inbred six fingered Biffo's for many years, I dislike their shit club quite a bit to begin with.

If they have the Ginger Pig in charge, I'll be wanting them to drop so far, they 'drop off the coupon' ....

Last edited:
And then when he is sacked the Rags will recall them all as a spiteful toys out the pram sort of thing. Mind you that was the managers son so I suppose they were right to be so childish.

That was the pisscan and it was a spiteful, childish, absolutely pathetic gesture from one of the biggest wankers ever to 'grace' the game.

The Great Don Revie had Manchester City connections and,history with 'The Revie plan' ..and was a success as a manager..

The rest,with no city connections whatsoever,all crashed and burned.
The best Revie story was how he met Alan Ball, then of Blackpool, on the moors week after week and handed him a brown envelope in anticipation of Ball signing for Leeds. Hmmm....

The best Revie story was how he met Alan Ball, then of Blackpool, on the moors week after week and handed him a brown envelope in anticipation of Ball signing for Leeds. Hmmm....

Not heard that before. However am aware of the time he tried to bribe Bury boss Bob Stokoe to "take it easy" against Leeds in a match Leeds needed to win to enhance promotion chances. Stokoe told him to fuck off, and reminded Revie about it after the 73 Cup Final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.