Paul Simpson sacked

Ian

Paul Simpson has just been sacked by Shrewsbury. His career has taken a dive..!

He should never have left Carlisle Utd his hometown club for fucking Preston's mythical money, taking the top scorer with him.

Both have been crap since.

Has he been linked with the City job yet? It's only a matter of time. Every other manager and player in world football has.

The Fat el Hombre said:
People on here wanted him to manage us when Pearce was in charge IIRC

I know, frightening.

But not quite as frightening as the wanker Dave Whelan wanting Paul Jewel and Stuart Pearce to jointly manage England as well as their clubs.

Shrewsbury's my hometown, and while I always thought we were lucky to get Simpson in the first place, the football has been absolutely dire this season. And I don't mean Tottenham vs. City circa earlier this season dire, I mean REALLY dire.

bluealf said:
He should never have left Carlisle Utd his hometown club for fucking Preston's mythical money, taking the top scorer with him.

Both have been crap since.

PNE have never made any pretences about the fact that they have always been skint. If they hadn't have been skint he wouldn't have had to have taken Carlisle's absolutely hopeless top scorer with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.