Paul Walsh article

I'd love to see what Pep could have done with a player like Beagrie, I thought he was brilliant, tricky as any winger I've seen, only problem was, forwards never knew when he was going to release the ball, so were forever having to check their runs lol.
That side though, was easily in my top 5 favourite sides to watch, 'The Little Genius, The Magician, The Big Irishman, The Big German, fantastic days !
Beagrie was one of the most naturally talented footballers I have ever seen, incredible ability but as a lot of wingers of that era, inconsistent.
That team was superb, aggressive attacking football, up to recent times my favorite team to watch.

I met Paul Walsh at a golf day couple of years ago. He looked very well and fit, good golfer too as most ex pros seem to be.
He reminded me he was playing for Luton the day a certain Mr Pleat came skipping onto the Maine Road turf.
Telling me that Nicky Reid had spent the entire game telling him .... 'youre going down yer c**t '
Well we all know how that ended up !

Nice guy Paul, he was part of a very entertaining team at City, lots of goals scored, quite a few conceded of course.
Happy days.

Good read Enjoyed the bit about prehistoric physio at Liverpool . We are better equipped now and have rons of equipment and physios. Wonder why half of the squad are injured LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.