Paulo Dybala

I’ve backed them at 18/1 to win the league.

We remain a vastly superior side but they do have the personnel to pose a significant threat next season.

However, their full-backs do seem significantly weaker than those at the other ‘top’ clubs and Lloris makes too many errors.

spurs need to get over the line and win a cup before thinking about winning the league ?? champions league places are there downfall each season, they are happy to just get a top 4 place and don't invest in a better squad to challenge on all fronts that's why they win nothing, spurs need to drop there hopes and levels and focus on the league cup or fa cup, get that winning feeling around the club and then build for the next levels

city did it with mancini and won the fa cup and went from there, it got the whole club and fans going in the right way and that winning feeling is the key, and the taste is 2nd to none, once you won one you want more and more it breeds success

spurs need to get over the line and win a cup before thinking about winning the league ?? champions league places are there downfall each season, they are happy to just get a top 4 place and don't invest in a better squad to challenge on all fronts that's why they win nothing, spurs need to drop there hopes and levels and focus on the league cup or fa cup, get that winning feeling around the club and then build for the next levels

city did it with mancini and won the fa cup and went from there, it got the whole club and fans going in the right way and that winning feeling is the key, and the taste is 2nd to none, once you won one you want more and more it breeds success

If Spurs got to the Cup Final I suspect they'd come third.

If Spurs got to the Cup Final I suspect they'd come third.

for me that's fine even 4th and a cup would be better than losing on every time, finishing runners up in cup finals and 2nd in the league spreads inconsistency winning silverware breads winners

I’ve backed them at 18/1 to win the league.

We remain a vastly superior side but they do have the personnel to pose a significant threat next season.

However, their full-backs do seem significantly weaker than those at the other ‘top’ clubs and Lloris makes too many errors.

I don't think they have the depth at the back. They've only got 2 title challenger worthy CB's no RB's and no LB's good enough. Lloris makes loads of mistakes, Sanchez has been woeful every time we've played them and their forward line is looking good but they can't play 5 forwards at once so there's a limit to how useful they'll be.

If they line up with something like a 4312

Lloris, Aurier-Alederweireld-Vertonghen-Rose, Ndombele-Lo Celso-Eriksen, Dybala, Son-Kane.

They will cause problems. I think they could win a cup and challenge until February/March before fading away at the business end.

I don't think they have the depth at the back. They've only got 2 title challenger worthy CB's no RB's and no LB's good enough. Lloris makes loads of mistakes, Sanchez has been woeful every time we've played them and their forward line is looking good but they can't play 5 forwards at once so there's a limit to how useful they'll be.

If they line up with something like a 4312

Lloris, Aurier-Alederweireld-Vertonghen-Rose, Ndombele-Lo Celso-Eriksen, Dybala, Son-Kane.

They will cause problems. I think they could win a cup and challenge until February/March.

Haven't seen Lo Celso play, is he any good?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.