Paulo Dybala

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a single game from him that I would say he was excellent in. It’s absolutely pointless discussing him in our team… I am not sure Arsenal (who wanted Vlahovic) would have him, let alone us

I don't know why you seem to be bragging about not watching Juventus games.

I don't know why you seem to be bragging about not watching Juventus games.
I watch a lot of Juventus actually. I watched the first half yesterday, for instance. He was good. We just rate him very differently, or have a different definition for “excellent”

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a single game from him that I would say he was excellent in. It’s absolutely pointless discussing him in our team… I am not sure Arsenal (who wanted Vlahovic) would have him, let alone us
In fairness, you must not have watched enough of Dybala over the years because as Domalino stated he has been excellent when healthy playing in a good side...not just Dolmino or my opinion...constant injuries have taken their toll and even when healthy he's basically a second striker in a 4-2-3-1...not really a fit here...I'm not saying Arsenal should or would take him when injuries and age are taken into consideration but at his peak neither Odegaard nor Smith-Rowe are remotely on his level...maybe in a couple years, but they still need to eat a lot of pasta before they get to Dybala's level...

In fairness, you must not have watched enough of Dybala over the years because as Domalino stated he has been excellent when healthy playing in a good side...not just Dolmino or my opinion
With due respect, I probably have seen more of him in his full career than you have. I would never go as far as to call him excellent. He’s had great games, but excellent is a level above and he’s just not there for me

With due respect, I probably have seen more of him in his full career than you have. I would never go as far as to call him excellent. He’s had great games, but excellent is a level above and he’s just not there for me
Fair enough...we each have our opinions...don't be so sure about having seen him more than me tho...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.