Paulo Dybala

Said it before - I don’t see it - I know it’s all about opinions but for every good game this guy has - and he can be good he’s bang average in another 3 or 4. You buy consistency when you pay £100m or at least you should.

I know their manager was a basket case this world cup, but he had good CV from Chile job and others. He didn't give the lad more than 6 or 7 mins a game in the world cup. Behind some very poor players.

Says a lot. I've not seen anything in him that suggests he's good enough for us. For the money we would pay I'm out.

I know their manager was a basket case this world cup, but he had good CV from Chile job and others. He didn't give the lad more than 6 or 7 mins a game in the world cup. Behind some very poor players.

Says a lot. I've not seen anything in him that suggests he's good enough for us. For the money we would pay I'm out.
Do you draw the same conclusions from Aguero's minutes? Says much more about Sampaoli than it does Dybala.

He can be sublime on his day and is an exciting player. However, I'm not sure he fits our style of play and I couldn't see him leading the line in the Prem.

Did he even feature at the WC?

I thought he’d be ahead of Higuian in the pecking order and seriously challenging Aguero for his place.

Did he even feature at the WC?

I thought he’d be ahead of Higuian in the pecking order and seriously challenging Aguero for his place.

He got about 20 mins iirc, but that's down to the manager... one of many strange decisions by Sampaoli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.