Paulo Dybala

Would be a good deal for MU although Dybala, while massively talented, is a bit too inconsistent.

Will he score any more than the big lump? Lukaku got 28 goals in 66 apps for the rags. No other player got more than 13 last season for them. Dybala is good but he will have to score a lot of goals...

I don't think they will be a lot stronger at all. This would be a like for like swap almost as far as i can see. Occupy roughly the same space, roughly the same output. Goal wise the stats for last season actually make Lukaku look the better player. If the players style fits better that may be a net gain for them but if not it seems like for like.

I would also be a bit worried why they want rid of Dybala, Lukaku or no Lukaku, why do they want rid so badly? is he a complete arse off the pitch? The last thing they need is a disruptive ego in the dressing room. Would be fun for us to watch if he caused hassle though of course.

Really fucking annoying this, I desperately hope Leicester turn down all their bids for Maguire, or sell him to us, and that Dybala stays at Juve. Need these vile cûnts to stay out of the top 4 for more seasons yet, to really affect their income and reputation.

We have to keep our foot on their throat, don't be standing still letting the fuckers catch up!

The rags going to be a hell of a lot stronger! Twats

No they won't mate they have not addressed the striker or defensive issues that they have. Rashford is not prolific and Sanchez looks finished they need a 25 goal a season man and they don't have it.

Plus they've got OGS as manager lol

Arsenal & Spurs much better equipped than the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.