Pavements Outside the ground yesterday

DaveH

I can't believe how slippy they were. The amount of people faling over was ridiculous. There was an old bloke on back with loads of people around him near the Mitchel arms.
Its the worse that i have seen them since we moved from Maine road

Eeeeet eeees normal, eeeet eeees winter. (as bobby would say!)

(half a mill of snow/ice and this country cannot deal with it...)

it was really bad

i live in york and it's not snowed here so wasnt expecting it to be that icy!

but all the back roads, pavements and even the area around the stadium were really icy and slippery, surely cant be too hard to grit all of the roads around the stadium!

all around idots in cars were struggling to get moving, revving their engines etc!

Think it was made worse by the fact that it had melted before KO, but then the temperature dropped enough to freeze it again by the time we all came out.

Also, leaving the ground from the East stand towards Ashton Road, there was no lighting at all. Thousands walking in freezing conditions in pitch black.

Blue-Eyes said:
Also, leaving the ground from the East stand towards Ashton Road, there was no lighting at all. Thousands walking in freezing conditions in pitch black.

Agreed , it was lethal, too dark to see the ice.
Sort it city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.