Pavlyuchenko Anyone...?

Bigga said:
Pav was also an example of the Prem experienced player that everyone seems to be deemed 'important'.

No they don't

Bigga said:
Again, I repeat about the height. It is an OPTION for when Ade is off form/ injured and RSC is injured and we know that can occur at the same time.

An option, yes. But not a very good one, because he's shit

Bigga said:
Like now. Which forces us to use smaller strikers, which everyone moans about!! I agree Pav is not the ONLY option, but why spend £35 mil on Dzeko when Pav is the same, but cheaper option?

Cos we've got plenty funds and Dzeko is actually quite good. Unlike Pavlyuchenko, who is shit

The Fat el Hombre said:
Bigga said:
Pav was also an example of the Prem experienced player that everyone seems to be deemed 'important'.

No they don't

Bigga said:
Again, I repeat about the height. It is an OPTION for when Ade is off form/ injured and RSC is injured and we know that can occur at the same time.

Bigga said:
Like now. Which forces us to use smaller strikers, which everyone moans about!! I agree Pav is not the ONLY option, but why spend £35 mil on Dzeko when Pav is the same, but cheaper option?

Cos we've got plenty funds and Dzeko is actually quite good. Unlike Pavlyuchenko, who is shit

Actually FeH, people have moaned about 'Prem experience' on here. Hughes did, also. Please don't make out your memory is THAT short!!

And, again, Pav is an EXAMPLE and not sh*t.

Bigga said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
No they don't

Actually FeH, people have moaned about 'Prem experience' on here. Hughes did, also. Please don't make out your memory is THAT short!!

prem experience of being bad maybe!

face it you made a bad choice and move on.

Bigga said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
No they don't

Even if we were to try and sign him Redknapp's already said he wants to recoup what he paid for him and with all our billions and us rivaling them for top 4 there not going to sell him to us on the cheap.

Bigga said:

Some people will no doubt have whinged about it but surely anyone can see that there aren't really any quality signings left for us to make from the prem? Terry, Torres, Gerrard and co will not come to us and looking at the likes of pavlyuchenko will just be expensive squad fillers who will do very little to help us break into the top four. Hughes just plugged the prem proven thing to deflect criticism from his lust of comfort singings

leewill31 said:
Bigga said:

Sshhh!

Grown ups are talking, dear!

Bigga said:
So, I'm thinking(don't be shocked!), why not get this player in Jan? Besides Adebayor being the only constantly(in comparison) fit tall striker, at the club, would it not be prudent to buy this fella? Knows the league. Very good hold up play. Good in the air. Good strike rate... Hates Twitchy(suits me!).

More importantly, is most likely to stay fit ahead of RSC, so we will always have an option.

Yes...? No...?

Clueless!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Bigga said:

Some people will no doubt have whinged about it but surely anyone can see that there aren't really any quality signings left for us to make from the prem? Terry, Torres, Gerrard and co will not come to us and looking at the likes of pavlyuchenko will just be expensive squad fillers who will do very little to help us break into the top four. Hughes just plugged the prem proven thing to deflect criticism from his lust of comfort singings

Now, we've discussed it properly and you've put across an argument. Pav may well be a filler to some, but I look at him as an extra option. But, I can understand your point on Hughes.

Bigga said:
leewill31 said:

Sshhh!

Grown ups are talking, dear!

the normal sarcastic answer i see bigga!

what did you say grown ups talking was it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.