Peaches Geldof dead at 25.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mac said:
nmc said:
He's the most detestable slime bag. How the hell he gets on our TV screens before 9:00pm is an outrage.
We were watching this Cnut on Monday,and he was stuffing his face with hotdogs,the other half said who is that greedy fat git, so I had to oblige and tell her.

He's a real class act is Eamonn.
This is a devout Roman Catholic who walked out on his wife and three kids for a younger model, then gets a job dispensing relationship advice on national television.
He has called an X Factor contestant who has an autistic brother a idiot on air.
He has stated that same same couples are 'an abomination, who should not be allowed to adopt kids'.
He told a rape victim that maybe it wouldn't have happened had she phoned a taxi.
He sold the coverage rights to his wedding to 'Hello' magazine, despite previously castigating others for the same thing as 'tacky' and 'tasteless'.
He is a putrid, ugly, fat, ignorant plastic-Paddy rag c**t apology repellent slug of a human being, and if he ever keeled over and died in agony presenting his mind-numbing, housewife-appeasing dross, then I would wear out the Youtube clip of his death single handedly, and would probably not stop laughing until slightly longer than the rest of eternity.

Agreed

dazdon said:
The inquest has confirmed that she died of a heroin overdose.

I am surprised!

I have no sympathy for her, it's her family that are affected by it.

Doesn't make it any less tragic/avoidable.

mac said:
nmc said:
He's the most detestable slime bag. How the hell he gets on our TV screens before 9:00pm is an outrage.
We were watching this Cnut on Monday,and he was stuffing his face with hotdogs,the other half said who is that greedy fat git, so I had to oblige and tell her.

This is a devout Roman Catholic who walked out on his wife and three kids for a younger model, then gets a job dispensing relationship advice on national television.
He has called an X Factor contestant who has an autistic brother a idiot on air.
He has stated that same same couples are 'an abomination, who should not be allowed to adopt kids'.
He told a rape victim that maybe it wouldn't have happened had she phoned a taxi.
He sold the coverage rights to his wedding to 'Hello' magazine, despite previously castigating others for the same thing as 'tacky' and 'tasteless'.
He is a putrid, ugly, fat, ignorant plastic-Paddy rag c**t apology repellent slug of a human being, and if he ever keeled over and died in agony presenting his mind-numbing, housewife-appeasing dross, then I would wear out the Youtube clip of his death single handedly, and would probably not stop laughing until slightly longer than the rest of eternity.

I think this footage gives us the measure of the man.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHitRcyiij8[/video]

Shits himself and hides behind a five foot nowt woman, ****!

Timmmmahhhh said:
dazdon said:

I am surprised!

I certainly do have sympathy for her or anyone else feels their live is not worth living.

On the outside we see a beautiful, confident, rich young lady but her head must have been in tatters.

Bob and their dad will look after the kids and will bring them up well.

mcmanus said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
dazdon said:

I am surprised!

I certainly do have sympathy for her or anyone else feels their live is not worth living.

On the outside we see a beautiful, confident, rich young lady but her head must have been in tatters.

With all due respect neither have done a good job so far.

mcmanus said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
dazdon said:

I am surprised!

Sympathy isn't going to her help her now is it?

If she had got the help she needed, and that her husband knew she needed, probably could have been avoided.

mac said:
nmc said:

Don't be such a fucking tease, tell us what you really think.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
mac said:

Don't be such a fucking tease, tell us what you really think.

You know me Bob - one of life's fence-sitters.
I really should try to be more forthright.

Timmmmahhhh said:
mcmanus said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Sympathy isn't going to her help her now is it?

If she had got the help she needed, and that her husband knew she needed, probably could have been avoided.

She'd been having treatment for drug abuse for 2 years it seems she only started using again just before she died, apparently she had been on a reducing dose of methadone for 2 years. Your bodies resistance to heroin reduces once you stop taking it and the stuff she was using was 67% pure whereas the street stuff is usually around 26% seems a tragic accident

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.