Pearce

BillyShears said:
I think we all think we're right - hence we post our opinions on a messageboard. I have however edited my post as I realize that I was simply repeating myself. I have no respect for Stuart Pearce. Simple as that. Not stopping anyone else from respecting him. I just don't. I can list his crimes but again, would just be repeating myself, so I won't.

I stand by what I said. He is an at best, championship side manager, and the facts will eventually bare that out IMO...

Genuine question Billy.... what in your view sets Pearce apart from Hughes? Personally I think there is very little between them in terms of potential and achievement.

scorer said:
BillyShears said:
I think we all think we're right - hence we post our opinions on a messageboard. I have however edited my post as I realize that I was simply repeating myself. I have no respect for Stuart Pearce. Simple as that. Not stopping anyone else from respecting him. I just don't. I can list his crimes but again, would just be repeating myself, so I won't.

I stand by what I said. He is an at best, championship side manager, and the facts will eventually bare that out IMO...

Genuine question Billy.... what in your view sets Pearce apart from Hughes? Personally I think there is very little between them in terms of potential and achievement.

You ask, in a nutshell, what I rambled on about earlier.

The players ended up taking the piss with his constant the lads put in a good shift and to be honest wiv ya ,He has got the gift of the gab ,which is vital in football ,but the reality is he is clueless ,Samaras etc.

One negative I feel people would find hard to argue against is that he never should have took the job with England whilst at City.

Never rated him as a manager with us probably too soon in his career But he has 100% integrity and without even seeing the interview I would bet that slagging us off would be the last thing he would do

i have a lot of respect for pearce... more as a player (the greatest ever english left back) he came with all the passion of bellamy and none of the trouble.

he didn't do too well as a club manager but he's suited to the national game where he doesn't have to make transfer decisions (samaras and corradi?? ffs) he's a motivater

No problems with Psycho, didn't really have it in him to take City on in his time here but he kept us up in order for the following 2 takeovers.

His problem was who he spent his limited resources on in the market, he made some good signings like Andy Cole, Darius Vassell and Joe Hart, but whenever he spent big money he bought absolute shite in the shape of Samaras, Corradi and Isaksen. If he'd of been more astute he could of done a decent job here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.