Pellegrini chant

holeinone said:
Don't know about any Pellegrini song, but as i watched the Spurs v Pool game i heard a familiar tune, but couldn't here what they sang, the tune was to OH BALOTELLI it would seem that we start everything.

Not true in this instance. They started that one.

They are signing our kolo song of course.

[quote="bluemc1"

on the killers theme for Navas, When you were young

your never gonna stop our Jesus
cos hes fast as a hurricane, he shits on Nani and Ash....ley yoooooounnnng[/quote]
I like this one.

Didsbury Dave said:
holeinone said:
Don't know about any Pellegrini song, but as i watched the Spurs v Pool game i heard a familiar tune, but couldn't here what they sang, the tune was to OH BALOTELLI it would seem that we start everything.

Not true in this instance. They started that one.

They are signing our kolo song of course.

Well i have to say thats news to me, i had never heard the tune before we sang it about Balotelli, but i also thought the Kolo song was to a different tune, but thanks anyway.

I like the Macarena one

Pellegrini's blue and white army got going a little bit at West Brom away, but didn't really catch on

henryhoover said:
the huge difficulty surrounding the new managers unworkable name could be solved by replacing the word mancini for manager in the smash hit mancini song

so
manager whoa... manager whoooa
he came from chile...ee
to manage man city,..... manager whoooa manager whoooa

Miss out one of the syllables in Pellegrini. They do it all the time in Italian opera.

Pell'grini whooooa, Pell'grini whoooooa
Etc.

Why don't we just sack off Kolo's name from the Toure song and switch to Manuel, Manuel, Manuel, Manuel, Manuel, Manuel PEL-LEG-RI-NI! ?

Probably the easiest way to introduce a song for him is to incorporate it into an existing one!

(to be clear, we continue to alternate it with the Yaya verse).

I think we should go back 30 years to the old John Bond Song... (Grandma we love you, St Winifreds school choir) it was a christmas number 1 after all (I think)

Manuel we love you
Manuel we do
Though we may be playing away
We still love you

And one day (in May)
when we're champions
we'll look back and say
there's no one quite like Manuel he has helped us on our way

MrE said:
I think we should go back 30 years to the old John Bond Song... (Grandma we love you, St Winifreds school choir) it was a christmas number 1 after all (I think)

Manuel we love you
Manuel we do
Though we may be playing away
We still love you

And one day (in May)
when we're champions
we'll look back and say
there's no one quite like Manuel he has helped us on our way

Perfect, but missing a bit of Pellegrini lyrics?
Maybe the last line should be:

there's no one quite like Mr Manuel Pellegrini he has helped us on our way

Perfect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.