Pellegrini chant

I suggested this one on another thread, but here goes again - To the tune of "The Macarene sp"
1 Pelli, 2 Pelli, 3 Pellegrini
4 Pelli, 5 Pelli, 6 Pellegrini
7 Pelli, 8 Pelli, 9 Pellegrini
Woaaa Pellegrini

DJRobb said:
I suggested this one on another thread, but here goes again - To the tune of "The Macarene sp"
1 Pelli, 2 Pelli, 3 Pellegrini
4 Pelli, 5 Pelli, 6 Pellegrini
7 Pelli, 8 Pelli, 9 Pellegrini
Woaaa Pellegrini

do we get to do the jump to the right thing at the end of the verse and continue until we go full turn? if we did im in!!

how about this catchy little ditty....

Give us a P - "P"

Give us an E - "E"

Give us an L - "L"

Give us another L - "L"

etc...

To the tune of Woah Balotelli

Woahhh Pellegrini, he's from chille, he is a blue,
Come to win us trophies and to be a champion,
will lead us into battle and to beat united scum 

Bibinho said:
Bare with me on this one as its a little rusty. In work today listening to abit of good charlotte as you do, and "girls and boys" came on and just out the blue in the chorus it goes

Girls dont like boys, girls like cars and money... Boys will laugh at girls when there not funny

Instead I found myself singing

We dont like Moyes, we love pellegrini... Clubs will laugh at us when we're not winning!!

I thought it was pritty good since I have no imagination, any thoughts? Pritty catchy?

I await my bombardment of rotten oranges and tomatos I have my coat already :)

My thoughts are you need to learn how to spell 'pretty' before I take your lyrics seriously.

Jnr Kisby said:
Bibinho said:
Bare with me on this one as its a little rusty. In work today listening to abit of good charlotte as you do, and "girls and boys" came on and just out the blue in the chorus it goes

Girls dont like boys, girls like cars and money... Boys will laugh at girls when there not funny

We dont like Moyes, we love pellegrini... Clubs will laugh at us when we're not winning!!

I thought it was pritty good since I have no imagination, any thoughts? Pritty catchy?

My thoughts are you need to learn how to spell 'pretty' before I take your lyrics seriously.
uhh ooo the bluemoon spelling police are here

qwik dive 2 der 4loor nd tayke cover

Bibinho said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Bibinho said:

Hahaha

Bibinho said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Bibinho said:

grammarpolice.jpg

Sir I'm going to have to ask you to step away from the keyboard!

toutmaster said:
Engineer engineer
He's the famous Mani p and he's city's engineer
Engineer engineer

Sung to the wembley wembley chant

My favourite so far...<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:57 pm --<br /><br />
Uwe Rosler said:
How about the classic 'Pellegrini's blue and white army *clap*clap*' Ad infinitum.

Slowly but surely getting somewhere boys. Simple. Catchy. Noice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.