Pellegrini confirmed

strongbowholic said:
Graham Hunter on TS:

"I know you don't agree with me Adrian and you've made your feelings clear on him previously, but Pellegrini will win City the title and you can have me on next season and say back to me "yes you were right"!"

Fair play to Hunter, like it.

Didsbury Dave said:
I don't think I've ever felt so excited and optimistic about the season ahead. I can't wait to see what this guy can do.

Happy new era everyone. I've got a strong feeling that we are going to hit new heights and be covered in glory.

Completely agree Dave. He wouldn't have been my first choice a few months back- but all reports I have heard suggest he clearly has something about him. Plus the way he comes across, and has acted recently have been first class. I'm a fan of Mourinho- but the difference in 'class' between the way he sometimes conducts himself, compared to how Pellegrini has is there for all to see.

I think we are going to be playing some seriously attractive football next season. I can't wait.

Also, what Marwood said about Pellegrini's interest in the youth team (be that genuine or not) can only be a good thing.

We obviously missed out on Owen Coyle, but at least the club have acted quickly and moved for this Manuel won nowt, unlike David Moyes, he's the real deal, wish we'd shown more ambition and gone for a world class talent like that, with a proven CL record.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Should have gone for someone bigger?? Like David Moyes or Brendan Rodgers!!! Lol

Glad we finally got our man sorted.

That part of the flapping will now stop and move onto the Isco thread.

Just think without our wonderful owners we could have been fighting Wigan for Owen Coyle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.