Pellegrini gone back to Chile

i am really worried about the physic of pelle's emotions concerning the demise of is precious father and his mother as well.i think the management needs to give him a time off to cast out is emotions.one or two moths would ok,just saying.

afro2007 said:
i am really worried about the physic of pelle's emotions concerning the demise of is precious father and his mother as well.i think the management needs to give him a time off to cast out is emotions.one or two moths would ok,just saying.

What

afro2007 said:

Are you pissed or high or a rag?

nederblue said:
afro2007 said:

I don't think English is his first language.

Vienna_70 said:
nederblue said:
afro2007 said:

I don't think English is his first language.
I don't think Earth is his first planet either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.