Pellegrini hoping to stay in Europe for next job

Yet another huge hint he his fully aware of the plans in place and that Pep is coming in.

If Chelsea fail to get Simeone, then Pellegrini might well appeal to them. He's won trophies in this country, plays the attractive football that Abramovic craves, and would be a safe pair of hands after the turmoil of Mourinho's latest spell in charge. Stranger things have happened.

If Chelsea fail to get Simeone, then Pellegrini might well appeal to them. He's won trophies in this country, plays the attractive football that Abramovic craves, and would be a safe pair of hands after the turmoil of Mourinho's latest spell in charge. Stranger things have happened.
If he wins the league then surely somebody here will get him

Even if we win the double he will go of pep wants to come

I predict that we'll win all 4 competitions and we'll struggle to give him any credit. And it will be a genuine bewilderment.

How can we still just be 1 point behind in the league, 1 goal behind in the League cup, still in the FA cup and having topped our group in the CL? I genuinely am bewildered. We've played shit more often than not.

I predict that we'll win all 4 competitions and we'll struggle to give him any credit. And it will be a genuine bewilderment.

How can we still just be 1 point behind in the league, 1 goal behind in the League cup, still in the FA cup and having topped our group in the CL? I genuinely am bewildered. We've played shit more often than not.
thats the quailty of the depth and also maybe the quailty of who we have played being in a league that isn't very strong.

We topped the group yet lost to Juve twice. Mad when you think about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.