Pellegrini hoping to stay in Europe for next job

Not that so much as the way everyone talks about it as if he is already in charge at Manchester City when in reality we have an excellent manager and I find it extremely disrespectful to him the way people just appear to dismiss him. :-)
I'm with you on this!

Manger of the year has had Ranieri's name on it since about October.
Don't we know it.

He'd get it even if he finishes outside the top 4.

I'm waiting to win a double and get no players in the team of the year as well which in that case would strangely suggest a brilliant managerial performance.

Back on proper topic he could end up anywhere from Chelsea to a newly promoted team.

Not that so much as the way everyone talks about it as if he is already in charge at Manchester City when in reality we have an excellent manager and I find it extremely disrespectful to him the way people just appear to dismiss him. :-)

I'm one of the managers biggest fans but if he can talk about his future then surely we can?

Yet another huge hint he his fully aware of the plans in place and that Pep is coming in.

It does in the sense that he doesn't adopt the stock answer of simply saying that he has another year on his contract and wants to stay at Manchester City.

But it also begs the question as to how he will go about getting his next job. IF he has been told that he is being replaced by Guardiola then it would seem reasonable for him to start the process of finding his next job. Making sure that potential employers know that he will be available, authorising his agent to have discussions with preferred clubs.

Manger of the year has had Ranieri's name on it since about October.

Don't we know it.

He'd get it even if he finishes outside the top 4.

I'm waiting to win a double and get no players in the team of the year as well which in that case would strangely suggest a brilliant managerial performance.

Back on proper topic he could end up anywhere from Chelsea to a newly promoted team.

The Arse win the title and Wenger gets MotY.
We win the title and Ranieri gets it!

It's the way these things work.

I predict that we'll win all 4 competitions and we'll struggle to give him any credit. And it will be a genuine bewilderment.

How can we still just be 1 point behind in the league, 1 goal behind in the League cup, still in the FA cup and having topped our group in the CL? I genuinely am bewildered. We've played shit more often than not.
We've only played shit relative to what we're capable of, what I find more bewildering is the fact that the rags are in 5th. What does that say about the quality of the PL?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.