Pellegrini Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-4 weeks for Neymar they just said, so it could be close but the game is 4 weeks and 1 day away so more chance he'll play, probably.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
inchy14 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm sure Manuel has already learned Neymar will now miss our game next month!!

BBC saying he'll be fit mate.

Barca saying today he is going to be out for weeks. Rolled his ankle apparently?

Just 2-3 weeks out apparently.

Not too worried about him personally, think he's more style than substance.

In fact, they'll be more worried about playing us than the other way round and i for one am actually glad the home game's first as we could have a good cushion to go there with.

FantasyIreland said:
pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:
What a bitter, sore loser you are, Bob.

I'm enjoying you digging holes all over the thread, though.
What's sad is that you and others still seem to view certain things as if they were a competition.

Whats really sad is the fact,although pretty much every aspect of the team and club has improved dramatically from last season,certain posters would sooner clutch at the thinnest of straws to reinforce their self righteousness rather than admit it's possible they may have been wrong.
To do so with such a smug,arrogant and condescending attitude only serves to support the fact.

This club is flying in the right direction under fantastic leadership,to attempt to prove otherwise is bewildering,bizarre and very,very bitter.
The fact the focus is still on 'who was right/wrong' is sad.

Both sides need to move on, the attempted point scoring has gotten even more tedious, if possible.

I dont mind if he's fit, I'd love to see Neymar against Zabba, especially with the Argentina-Brazil edge!

You tell 'em, Manuel! :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1684043/manchester-city-boss-manuel-pellegrini-quiet-interest-southampton-defender-luke-shaw?cc=5901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/16840 ... aw?cc=5901</a>

Pellegrini quiet over Luke Shaw interest

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini played down talk that he will make a move for Southampton left-back Luke Shaw, while insisting that the January transfer window is not a priority for him.

City have been linked with the 30 million pound-rated defender, who is also a reported target for Chelsea and Manchester United.

But although there is uncertainty about Saints players' futures after the departure of executive chairman Nicola Cortese, Shaw, 18, who signed a new five-year contract at the club last summer, will not be on his way to the Etihad Stadium, according to Pellegrini.

“No, no, no. I don’t confirm about any names because we are not concerned about that in this moment,” he said. “We are just thinking about Cardiff [on Saturday] and not the winter transfer window.

“During the whole of January we will see what happens, all the clubs can do transfers, but I am not interested in one name especially. I don’t say nothing about it.”

City’s current left-backs are Gael Clichy and Aleksandar Kolarov, who has been in fine form this season.

Centre-back Joleon Lescott is a target for West Ham but City are yet to receive an offer for the England international.

And Pellegrini added: “I am not talking about transfers at this moment because it is not our priority.”

The one thing even the haters have to admit, is that he has calmed down the the constant media attention (and bad publicity) we were getting, in fact journalists are complaining that out press conferences are rather boring affairs

I like his style, he is cool calm and collected and has the air of a man who knows what he wants and will not flinch in the face of adversity, when some on here were flapping when we had teething problems at the start of the season he just carried on, he knows what he is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.