Pellegrini wins Manager Of The Month for Jan..

bernabias home shirt

Cant seem to find a thread as the search is down

Anyway

Gus Poyet
Toni Pullis
Maureen
Manuel Pellegrini

Four wins out of four and three of them away,is the boss winning it again?

Re: Manager Of The Month

Should be one of the coaches of the lower teams. They've been right down the bottom looking like certainties to go down and have given themselves a huge chance of survival by picking up some great points. Sunderland's comeback against Southampton and even Palace's performance in defeat at Arsenal were impressive.

Coaches of top teams should seldom win these awards unless they do something extraordinary; top teams have got great players and expect to win 4/5 or 4/6 games a month, if not 100%.

Player of the Month should be Adam Johnson.

Pigeonho said:
Got a feeling Poolis will win it for dragging them up to 14th, (at one point).

I think you could be right tbh
Doesnt sound a great achievement two 1-0 home wins and a 1-1 home draw against poor opposition,but it has taken them out of the bottom three.

The cookie monster said:
Pigeonho said:
Got a feeling Poolis will win it for dragging them up to 14th, (at one point).

I think you could be right tbh
Doesnt sound a great achievement two 1-0 home wins and a 1-1 home draw against poor opposition,but it has taken them out of the bottom three.
Thing is, it's a noticeable achievement compared to how they were prior to that. I can't see Pellegrini getting it twice on the run.

Manager should be Pellegrini, another unbeaten month in all competitions, won every PL game, won a semi final 9-0 etc...

Both Pulis and Poyet would probably argue that.

Player of the month is comfortably A Johnson.

Poyet for me, knocked the rags out, got Mackems to a major final and is slowly but surely dragging them out of the shit.
Plus, it's usually a curse and we play them twice soon.

The cookie monster said:
Cant seem to find a thread as the search is down

Anyway

Gus Poyet
Toni Pullis
Maureen
Manuel Pellegrini

Four wins out of four and three of them away,is the boss winning it again?

They choked giving it Pellers once, they will search the highways and byways to make sure he doesn't get another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.