Pellegrini wins manager of the month.

moomba

Manager of the month

Can't see another thread.

MP got a nomination.

Guess who else (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)

Re: Manager of the month

moomba said:
Can't see another thread.

MP got a nomination.

Guess who else (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)
Moyes, but it was for his work for the premier league in general, not for the rags!<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:43 pm --<br /><br />I know who I'd vote for, fucking hard to beat Hull and Norwich.

Moyes has got to win it, the embarrassment he'll feel on collecting the award knowing how this month as gone would be priceless.

allan harper said:
Moyes has got to win it, the embarrassment he'll feel on collecting the award knowing how this month as gone would be priceless.
This.
We should petition the FA immediately, 'Moyes is our fave.'

allan harper said:

Would be hilarious. Even last month was pretty poor from him. Losses at home to Everton and Newcastle. Draw at Spurs. 4 wins against Villa, West Ham, Hull and Norwich.

I'd vote for him.

I would be pissed off if our Dave won it under any other circumstances, but the way things are going and the chance to take the piss taking to another level Moyse it should be...fingers crossed

I have actually been to one of the events where the MOTM and POTM were awarded....... early 2007 I think.
It was in a gentlemen's club in central London (near Marble Arch) and invited (apart from the Barclay's people) were the four international managers (Sanchez and Venables who was England asst manager attended) loads of journos, Frank Clark (representing the league managers assoc) Bobby Barnes from the PFA, John Motson, people from Sky, couple of other ex pros. Cant recall who.
So we have this huge 5 course meal and unlimited drinks etc all planned, and we are in one room (champagne glass in hand) with the tables in another.
Bloke comes in and says ''ok, before the food and drink we have a small matter of MOTM and POTM to sort out.'' And they read the list of names out and what the win ratio was and asked for any other nominations. Then asked for a show of hands..... most hands win! I voted for Mourinho but Bacon face won.
Same for POTM. The Lady boy won but I voted elsewhere.
That was it!
Then onto the feast..... I was sat between Frank Clark and Harry Harris!
The journos were all complaining about the Cup finals being in Cardiff and having to travel there from London (''I live 15 mins walk from Wembley'' one complained) and how the media in the 2006 world cup had to walk the last 400 yards to each stadium as their taxis were not allowed to get any nearer to the ground.....
A big box of cigars come round and I decline only to be nudged by Harris to ''take one and pass it to him....''
All the journos were pissed (as I was to be fair) and deffo faces in the trough!
After 2 champagnes, 3 pints, loads of red wine and a brandy, I departed for Euston and slept on the train all the way home!
The results were not announced until a week later. Had I known that I would have paid a visit to Bet Fred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.