Pellers press conference

I wonder if it will be delayed a bit today as the EDS are at home and currently playing Spuds, If not then the Media centre is at the back of the stand in the Minihad. You could just turn up and look through the window.

Delph and Fernando only ones injured.

Clichy trained yesterday will decide tomorrow.

Talked about yaya and vinny being criticised and said they don't focus on criticism, only their performances.

'We want to grow and make the club bigger and with the new stand we are doing that'

Talk in the papers about Aguero fighting to be fit, but not wanting to ruin being fit for the season by rushing back for this game. Makes me question whether he'll start or not... but I still think he will and will come off circa 60minute mark.

Doubt Clichy will start if he's only just started training. No nando or Delph means the same team as Monday I'd imagine, with Aguero for Bony.

I'm creasing at that fucking hilarious. He just turns away at the end of question like get the fuck out of here - oh manuel ;-)

I laughed hard at that bit. Becoming classic Manuel.

I've just had a listen. Right the way through actually, I've never done that before. He's such an intelligent man, is Pelligrini. A straight bat for everything, no matter how they try and shit stir. Very honest, but respectful, and totally switched on. Love the part where he told Cheesman it's your job to find out if we have bid for anyone, not mine to tell you. Absolutely right as well. Fucking lazy journalism. Put some hard yards in and do some proper journalism not come looking for the easy out. Use your time properly.

He was also asked about fitness to some of the South Americans and said Fernandinho played despite not being match fit because, and I quote, 'we had nobody else for that position'.

Very telling if you go by the name of Bruno Zuccilini.

Also clearly pointed out that Kelechi is the '4th choice striker'. Sterling will play there ahead of him.

I think we are very deliberate with the kids in making it difficult. When your stepping into a team like Manchester City you have to be the dogs fucking bollox. Probably 10/20% of the academy will make it, and even if they make the first team squad it's a huge ask, having to prove they are good enough to play in the PL.

Anyway I'm rambling.

Thought he was piss funny today, pellers. Had the whole room in stitches once or twice.

love the way he straight bats every question, he must be a nightmare to interview, never gives anything away, the second he senses a "rent-a-quote" he just fucks them off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.