Pelle's against January window

i8therags

Between teams in the same league that is. My view is he has a good argument given that players become cup tied. The premier league should carry the same restrictions. Selling to a club you have played twice or loaning to a club who then can't use that player against you doesn't seem right when a competition is half way through. Rules are rules I know and we have lived with this for decades but, we never had rules restricting wealthy owners pumping money into football until now. So now is the time to stop players moving in the same league in January.

I also agree with this school of thought. Quite funny how some ignorant posters were giving Arsene stick for complaining, and then when Manuel comes out of the closet, it was always a good idea of course.
Not taking a shot at you Op.

Simple thing is that the transfer window opens on the last day of the season it ends on the first game of the season and there is no winter window. If that means making all leagues in Europe start and finish on the same date so be it.

The_Mo said:
I also agree with this school of thought. Quite funny how some ignorant posters were giving Arsene stick for complaining, and then when Manuel comes out of the closet, it was always a good idea of course.
No worries. Arsenal and ourselves have loaned players out in January within the rules of the game, as have many teams including the rags. Many fans of all teams I talk to have said its not right. Loaning and buying in the same league needs looking at in my view. Of the two I think loaning is the worst if I am honest.

The_Mo said:
More than likely cos that Mr Burns lookalike **** is always talking shit,natural reaction to his voice !

Can't see the problem with it. Wenger had no problem playing 3 or 4 games before he bought Ozil. MP has nothing to moan about either IMO.

I disagree, a team could have a load of injuries and be in deep shit, January gives you the chance to cover that and not have a disastrous season.

The trouble is that most clubs survive by developing and selling players, and that includes in January. So while it's a fair point right at the top, you can't take that option away from lower league clubs. It's essential for them to be able to sell.

Henkeman said:
The trouble is that most clubs survive by developing and selling players, and that includes in January. So while it's a fair point right at the top, you can't take that option away from lower league clubs. It's essential for them to be able to sell.
Have no problem loaning or buying in January. Just have an issue between teams in the same league.

The_Mo said:
Hypocrisy? On BlueMoon? I've never heard of such a ridiculous notion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.