Pelligrini ensures legend status

Yup.

That's the same year where the word "interim" - meaning not permanent - indeed stopgap - someone intended to shore things up on a temporary basis - came completely undone - the year in which we would have wished for virtually any manager instead.
Which was his 3rd year hence your attention to detail is fucking shit

An ok manager was McNeil. Machin or Horton. When we weren't all self entitled nobs. Any manager who won what Manuel in most fans eyes would be legend status. Does losing the dressing room count for Roberto as well. Manuel is one of the classiest people you could meet.
Agreed with all of what you've posted.

Pellers is a classy person for sure.

Mancini is pretty much a dick - can't get along with anyone.

But I love Mancini - for driving his side to success and his ability to identify class players.

Both Mancini and Pellers have been very complementary to City once their tenures came to an end - very classy.

But I loath Pellers for his lack of attention to detail and his utter lack of ability to motivate the side and his tactical/strategic ineptitude- yeah - I get it that Pellers was a dead man walking in our squad. My criticisms stand nonetheless.

Some good points.

Yet - given the great manager that Pellers supposedly is - wouldn't he have known that he was stopgap going into City?

And yet he accepted the job.

Credit to him for that.

And won a title with Mancini's squad - in his first year - turning dressing room support around.

And yet...

1) Lost the plot entirely in his second year;
2) Failed to motivate player whatsoever in his second year;
3) Was a tactical/strategic idiot throughout his tenure - making bizarre substitutions and choice of starting lineups throughtou;
4) Had zero attention to detail - to wit, the CL game v. Bayern.

Yeah - Pellers didn't criticize our side - or go out of his way to upset players. He's a gentleman for sure - but he's for sure my least favorite City manager for years and years running.

You’ve lost the plot entirely but that last statement is complete nonsense. Even if you’re only talking post takeover it’s impossible to like Pellegrini less than Hughes and that ignores literally dozens of other candidates

You’ve lost the plot entirely but that last statement is complete nonsense. Even if you’re only talking post takeover it’s impossible to like Pellegrini less than Hughes and that ignores literally dozens of other candidates
Leave Stuart Pearce out of this it brings back some bad memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.