Penalty Taker

tomhawley said:
i think so yeah

cant remember seeing him miss one tbh

confident in players who dont mess around with penalties, and just smash it into the corner

I'm more confident in Elano's fancy pens to be honest, nobody in the world is better.

Elano isn't that fancy, is he?

90% of the time he hits a left curve into the side netting, near impossible to stop.

I'll go off the board, Ireland for me...
Think Elano will be off unfortunately, and Ireland just seems like too cool a customer for me to pass up taking the penalty

Elano steps up and you know hes absolutley confident he'll score and the goalkepper knows it aswell.

Robbie fucks about.

I'd say Barry or RSC. Ireland possibly.

This guy hopefully:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKPdBa_EjrU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKPdBa_EjrU</a>

Gareth Barry can take one.
Elano has never missed one for City.
Ireland and RSC I wouldn't want to take one so either the left foot of Barry or Elano is nailed on to score it.

NathanC said:

90% of the time he hits a left curve into the side netting, near impossible to stop.

the man is a genius.

towards the end of the season, i remember the keeper said to him "are you gonna hit it to the left, like you did at hamburg" and elano said 'yeah', elano hit it to right instead, sent keeper the wrong way and then said to keeper "bit different from hamburg wasn't it"

The Man's a legend

BlueSinceBirth said:
NathanC said:

the man is a genius.

towards the end of the season, i remember the keeper said to him "are you gonna hit it to the left, like you did at hamburg" and elano said 'yeah', elano hit it to right instead, sent keeper the wrong way and then said to keeper "bit different from hamburg wasn't it"

The Man's a legend

Quality! i hope he stays!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.