Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
It’s literally as straight forward as someone (Pep) just telling Kev that he’s responsible for taking the fucking penalties. It doesn’t matter if he misses 20 in a row, he’s taking them. This constant rotation is even stupider than the fucking misses. Soon they’ll be asking random ball boys to take the penalty. Fucks sake.

I can’t help feeling that this year’s champions league exit will be on penalties. There‘s not one player who gives me confidence with them.

We are a team that can’t finish. De Bruyne, Sterling, Jesus and Mahrez have all missed several one on ones this season. I expect us to miss when a player is clean through now. Penalties are just an extension of that problem.

I can’t help feeling that this year’s champions league exit will be on penalties. There‘s not one player who gives me confidence with them.
Funnily enough I think we're after winning our last 5 penalty shoot outs

Having had a think about this - based on his whole demeanour on and off the pitch I would let Dias have a go. We need to find a good confident taker from somewhere because one day soon missing will come back to bite us.

Pat Nevin on 5Live has just suggested KDB was so knackered by the end of the game and after that last run to win the penalty that he was just too gassed to take the penalty and that's why he handed it off.
That’s such bullshit though, and I think even Pep alluded to that as an excuse for Kev passing it off. Christ, if you can’t take a 4 step run up and smack a ball in the net at that point cos you’re too tired, lol.

Why can't Jesus take penalties, he's a Brazilian centre forward, he's scored some brilliant goals in his time with us I'm completely puzzled why he can't bang in a penalty.
On top of all that he's worked alongside Aguero for years.... surely he is capable of taking penalties.
If not why not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.