penis at the swamp

Hey guys, i got the penis off Ann Summers. Its on sale on there now reduced from £10 to £4. Please someone do it, unfortunately i wont be there, im possibly going to be somewhere else.

But that coupled with a rendition of Fergie is a Penis, Fergie is a Penis, Nah nah nah nah, blues, would be class.

Bounce Back Bob is the name of the inflatable by the way.

Good luck

it was a wierd sight on thursday night seeing grown men &women with gaint banana,s between there legs when there was a lull in the game and at half time

ConnorMCFC said:
what are the odds on the rag stewards letting us in with them though?

They arent that big when they come packaged. Just take it out of the box and smuggle them through. The faces of Fergiecock are flexible to. Just cover the back of the blown up pic in double sided sticky so there is no room for any more of it. Stays on a treat.

Then once inside blow them up, and start throwing them about. The stewards arent gonna chase cocks, ok, maybe the women stewards will, lol.

Old Purple head, Fergie, not the cock will really hate that! Fantastic!

Ricster said:
Hey guys, i got the penis off Ann Summers. Its on sale on there now reduced from £10 to £4. Please someone do it, unfortunately i wont be there, im possibly going to be somewhere else.

But that coupled with a rendition of Fergie is a Penis, Fergie is a Penis, Nah nah nah nah, blues, would be class.

Bounce Back Bob is the name of the inflatable by the way.

Good luck

Cant find them on there - do you have a link?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.