People leaving before the game's finished

Squadmissile

Now before you start, I'm not having a go at those that need to leave the match early so that they can miss the rush and get home without being stuck in traffic or miss their train.

What about lessening then rush out of the ground? How about putting something on after the match so that maybe 10,000 people stay in the ground after the full time whistle, like an EDS game or something. That way its less jam packed getting out of the ground and maybe more will stay around to see cheer City off the pitch.

I know this might be a nightmare for security reasons and the like but i thought it might be a good idea that I don't think's been explored much before.

they should lock all the gates until the final whistle.

anyone leaving early wants shooting.

m20.benny said:
they should lock all the gates until the final whistle.

anyone leaving early wants shooting.

The gates should be electrified and turned off 5 minutes after the final whistle ;-)

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
It's pretty much the nightmare getting back onto Oldham Road and away to the tropical paradise of Littleborough but it's the price to be paid. Last minute winner v The Arse next week and bingo!!

I hope not. I would like to see us out of sight (oops so I wont see us) at half time ;-)

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
It's pretty much the nightmare getting back onto Oldham Road and away to the tropical paradise of Littleborough but it's the price to be paid. Last minute winner v The Arse next week and bingo!!

I hope not. I would like to see us out of sight (oops so I wont see us) at half time ;-)

It's always my 'silent prayer' that we have the game won at HT but when was the last time? I have to have a scoreline of at least three to the good before I consider a game won!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.